Sunday, April 08, 2012

Around Fortaleza


Click any image to enlarge

wingssail images-fredrick roswold























Wings

Pool Toys

Pool at Sunset

Remembering Bangkok

When we lived in Bangkok we had a pool on the roof of our apartment building. When I swam by myself in the morning (Judy went up later, after I went to work) I often brought Frangi Pangi flowers for her from the roof top garden.

She put them in a bowl on the table.

Today we found these by the pool.

It is fun to remember.


Iracema Beach

Click here for even more Fortaleza photos

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Yana said...

Hello, I was looking for information about Sao Luis (going there for two weeks beginning next Friday) and stumbled upon your blog. It is stunning. Your note Remembering Bangkok is one of the simplest poignant most beautiful expressions of life and love I've ever read. Thank you and best of luck for all your journeys.

9:33 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

NEXT Page (More) , or... GO BACK to Previous Page